Torridon Munro Guides
- Owned and run by local guides
- Experienced, qualified and insured guides
- Experienced Torridon Munro Guides
- Guides carry emergency shelters, first aid kit and navigation equipement on all trips
- Groups go at a pace that suits them not us!
Founder – Cory Jones
MSc, PGCE, APIOL, BAIML
Cory has a varied background in outdoor leadership and training. As a boy he was always bird watching on his local patch or around the north east where he was brought up.
Cory recently undertook the Wilderness Guide Training Programme to become a Wild Scotland Wilderness Guide. He is a qualified teacher, international mountain leader and orienteering instructor. Cory also hold the Sea Kayak Leader Award.
In the past he has been Centre Manager at Malham Tarn Field Centre, managed the Lake District National Park Education Service, been Head of Biodiversity and Life-long learning for Sheffield Wildlife Trust, managed rainforest conservation projects in the Philippines and worked overseas as a development adviser before setting up Torrion Munr Guides and the sister business Gairloch Canoe and Kayak Centre.
North Coast 500 Official Members.
Come and have your passport stamped with us.