Welcome to Walking and Wildlife Adventures, Scotland.
STOP PRESS – Cory and Mandy are taking a vacation from April to October 2017. They will be walking the Pacific Crest trail.
We will be back in 2018 to run kayaking and wildlife adventures.
Our self catering cottage at Otterburn is still available for rent.
Sea Kayaking to watch wildlife. Our wildlife guides take to the water to show you local wildlife hot spots for see seals and potentially otters, dolphins, porpoise, sea eagles and much more. Also hoping offer kayaking trips on the iconic Loch Maree.
Walking and Wildlife Adventures can organise bespoke trips to view white tailed (sea) eagles, climb the Torridon hills or view amazing wildlife including Scotland’s Big 5 (otters, golden eagles, red deer, red squirrels and harbour seals) and much more.
Daily Events (April -October)*
Sea Kayaking to spot seals, otters and much more
Kayaking round Loch Maree
*All activities are subject to availability of our guides, weather and tides.
Tailor made tours
Whether it wildlife, Munro’s or just a relaxing holiday where someone has taken away the hassle of organisation for you the give us a call and talk through your
requirements. If your too busy to oragnise your dream holiday – Let us do the leg work for you.
To book with us or find out more information call us on 01445 771006 /07786 526299 or email us at email@example.com
We speak German and Spanish. Please ask for Mandy. If you would like to SKYPE then let us know your number and a convenient time to call you.
- We are expert mountian guides. Let us take you to the tops of the Munros or on wonderful coastal walks.
- Let us open the door to your relaxed holiday experience. Our wildlife holidays will show you the best of Scotland’s birds and mammals.
- Scottish walking holidays for the independent traveler.
Walking and Wildlife Adventures are proud to offer;
- Friendly, local experienced mountain guides and expert wildlife guides to help you learn as much, or as little, about the area through which you are walking
- Our leaders are all fully trained mountain leaders with an up to date first aid qualification. They will always carry basic mountain survival equipment
- Routes are selected to suit the skills and aspirations of the group
- Participants leave having enjoyable and informative experiences
- We can run some holidays specifically for only Women Walkers